Team it up with the GO! Mitten Die for fun ornaments and more.
Cut Size: Stocking 3 5/8"W x 4 3/8"H (9.2 cm x 11.1 cm), Cuff 3"W x 1 1/4"H (7.6 cm x 3.2 cm), Toe Patch 1 1/2"W x 1 7/8"H (3.8 cm x 4.8 cm) and Heel Patch 1"W x 1 3/4"H (2.5 cm x 4.4 cm
Finished Size: 4"W x 5 3/8"H finished (10.2 cm x 13.7 cm).
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
How to Die Cut Mini Stocking Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Mini Stocking: Cut 4 7/8" x 4 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 9 mini stockings across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 63 mini stockings.
- Cuff: Cut 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 11 cuffs across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 220 cuffs.
- Toe Patch: Cut 2 3/8" x 2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 toe patches across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 300 toe patches.
- Heel Patch: Cut 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 heel patches across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 416 heel patches.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Mini Stocking Die:
- Perfect for seasonal or holiday-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Mitten (55564), GO! Holiday Medley (55043), GO! Gingerbread Cookie (55862), GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes (55322) and GO! Gnome (55210).
- No templates are required! The GO! Mini Stocking includes applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass through the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut mini stockings out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, silk, Minky, flannel, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($21 value).
- Includes free pattern downloads to get you started at accuquilt.com/55218.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.