Use the FREE GO! Cookie Decorations Embroidery Designs download available to finish your project. Download includes motif, blanket and satin stitches.
Cut Size: Circle/Button 1/2" (1.3 cm), Heart 1-3/8"W x 1"H (3.5 cm x 2.5), Bow 1-1/2"W x 7/8"H (3.8 cm x 2.2 cm), Dress 3-1/8"W x 2-5/8"H (7.9 cm x 6.7 cm).
Finished Size: Circle/Button 1/2" (1.3 cm), Heart 1-3/8"W x 1"H (3.5 cm x 2.5), Bow 1-1/2"W x 7/8"H (3.8 cm x 2.2 cm), Dress 3-1/8"W x 2-5/8"H (7.9 cm x 6.7 cm).
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
How to Die Cut Cookie Decorations Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Dress: Cut and fuse 3-5/8" x 2-5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 dresses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 108 dresses.
- Heart: Cut and fuse 1-7/8" x 1-1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 494 hearts.
- Bow: Cut and fuse 1-1/2" x 13-5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 29 bows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 522 bows.
- Circle/Button: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cookie Decorations Die:
- Perfect for seasonal or holiday-themed quilting projects by pairing with our popular GO! Gingerbread Cookie (55862) die.
- No templates required! The GO! Cookie Decorations die includes 5 applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand: Dress, Heart, Bow and (2) Circles/Buttons.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Cookie Decorations shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.