This ruler is the perfect choice for those quilters working in smaller spaces but still like to do Home Dec projects, trim quilts, mark cross-hatching, and cut borders up to 12-1/2 inches wide.
• Easy-to-read black and white markings
• 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 and 1/4 inch increments
• Use the easy-to-read, black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches
• Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature to cut 1/2 inch increments. Just follow the white numbers printed on black circles and 1/2 inch grip side
• The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances
• The ruler also features 30, 45, 60, and 120 degree angles - that run in opposing directions.
• White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable as well. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
• The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
• Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a tutorial of these features.