The possibilities are tremendous, with over 460 stitches across 19 categories for easy selection, and stitches up to 54mm wide. Sew with exclusive patented stitch techniques, or choose between 4 sewing alphabets with both upper and lowercase letters for easy programming.
TOP SEWING FEATURES:
• 3.5” (70x53mm) Interactive Color Touch Screen with 320x240 resolution
• 10” (250mm) of spacious sewing surface
• Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature
• Exclusive HUSQVARNA VIKING® stitch techniques, including Dimensional Stitches (patented) and Theme Stitches.
• Exclusive SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology
• Over 460 built-in stitches organized into 19 categories
• Convenient sewing function buttons including: needle up/down, start/stop, stop, fix
• Automatic thread cutter
• 4 sewing alphabets, with both upper and lower case letters
• Straight stitch needle plate and sensor
• Side-motion sewing up to 54mm wide
• 11 perfectly balanced buttonhole styles
• 29 needle positions
• Free-motion with any stitch
• 2 free-motion modes
• Stitch width safety
• Decorative tapering feature
• Stitch positioning
• 24 permanent memories in “My Stitches”
• Mirror image stitches
• Twin needle safety
TOP MACHINE FEATURES:
• Electronic self-adjusting thread tension
• Built-in needle threader
• Bobbin thread sensor with alert
• LED light illuminated workspace
• Automatic feed teeth drop
• Bobbin winding from the needle
• Quick Help
• 17” (43cm) ruler on the base plate
• Button ruler on the base plate
• Built-in stylus holder
• Hard cover for protective storage
• USB port
• 11 different languages built in to choose from including Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
• 12 included presser feet (including Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing Foot and Clear Open Toe Foot)
• Designed and engineered in Sweden
Click here to view the full brochure for the Brilliance™ 75Q.
Click here to learn more about the features and benefits of this machine!
Click here to see how the Brilliance™ 75Q compares to other machines like the Sapphire™ 930 and the EPIC™ 980Q.