Binding with bias tape is a very way to give fabric edges a smooth and neat appearance. You will need unfolded bias tape 24 mm (scant 1") wide. Fits A,B,C,D,E,F,G,J,K,L
1. Remove the presser foot. Attach the Bias Binder.
2. Cut the beginning of the bias tape at a diagonal.
3. Feed the tape into the scroll of the binder and pull out to the back.
4. Adjust the binder and/or the needle position so that the needle pierces the fabric approximately
1 - 1.5 mm (1/16 inch) from the folded edge of the bias tape.
5. Stitch about 25 mm (1 inch) along the Bias Tape.
6. Insert the edge of the fabric to be bound between the Bias Tape edges into the slot of the
binder. The Bias Tape will enclose the raw edge automatically during sewing.
TIP: Using a zigzag or fancy stitch will give you even more of a decorative effect.