Go From Good to Great Sewing
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. Our OPAL™ 690Q computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
- The unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Start/Stop Button – begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control. Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, buttonholes, sewing on buttons and winding bobbins.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The TouchScreen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Thanks to the Bobbin Thread Sensor, the machine stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- A large number of beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
Click here to see how the OPAL™ 690Q compares to its sister models, the OPAL™ 650 and OPAL™ 670.
Click here to read more about the OPAL™ 690Q's features and functions.