We are so thankful for our clients and all the efforts you all make to ensure our staff and other clients are able to continue to share in a vibrant active store during Covid.
To ensure everyone's safety we will be open to scheduled appointments starting June 11, 2021 and available for distanced shopping in whatever method works for you.
- The number of fabric customers allowed in the store at any given time will be limited to two people at a time. Scheduled appointments are available to be booked online at In-Store Shopping Appointments or by phone at 613-389-2223. The admittance of a second fabric customer will be at the discretion of the staff.
- The number of machine customers allowed in the store at any given time will be limited to a single bubble of no more than 2 people, and at the discretion of the staff.
- When we are running a class, students will be restricted to the classroom unless they have booked a shopping appointment. We will do deskside service to ensure all their needs are met.
- All customers entering the store must complete the self-assessment at the door. To fill out the online form ahead of time please visit https://saniapp.trakrsuite.com/stitchbystitchkingston/login We will be pleased to help you with the form when you arrive if you need. You must meet the screener to be admitted.
- When we are admitting unscheduled visitors we will have a wait system as follows: please wait in your car and we will invite you when it's time to come in.
- If you are shopping with a friend, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to enter at the same time.
- Everyone entering must wear a mask that covers the nose, mouth and chin at all times - there is no exception to this rule, we have distanced shopping methods available if you are unable to wear a mask.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving - we have invested in a lovely sanitizer and happily spray a light mist using our mister bottle.
- Our favoured methods of payment will be debit or credit card, or giftcard. We are also happy to offer Ecommerce payment if you prefer (we can bill you electronically and you can pay online).
- As of Friday, June 11, we will be open for in-store shopping during the following hours:
Monday through Friday 10:00 - 4:00, with curbside pickup available
Saturday 10:00 - 2, with curbside pickup available
Our policies are guided by our care for our friends who shop, learn, and work at Stitch By Stitch.
We were influenced in our decisions by this graphic: