The presser foot has a metal guide at 5/8 inch distance from the center needle position, which is the most used seam allowance when sewing clothes. It has four more markings for various seam allowances.
1. Snap on the Seam Guide Foot for IDT™ system.
2. Engage the IDT™ system.
3. Select a straight stitch.
4. For joining fabrics together; place fabric right sides together.
5. Place the fabric under the presser foot with the metal guide at the edge of the fabric for 5/8
inch seam allowance.
6. Start to sew. The guide will follow the edge of the fabric and the seam will be sewn with the
perfect straight seam allowance.
7. Use the 4 other red markings on the presser foot for a narrower seam allowances.