Modern quilters Amanda and Cheryl share a passion for scraps-they're here to help you get creative and sew new life into every last little piece.
Your Sunday mornings just got a whole lot cozier!
- 16 bold and scrappy quilt projects include piecing, appliqué, and improvisational work
- Ideas for how to adapt patterns for your own personal "Sunday morning" style
- Tips for effectively cutting, storing, and organizing your scraps
- Explore what makes a quilt "modern"
- Pages: 144
- Author: Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkinson