The pattern for the trees and flowers is “Tiny Town” by Pen+Paper Patterns and can be found here.
Want us to build you a kit? Please contact the store directly at 613-389-2223 or email [email protected] and we would be so excited to work with you to build the perfect quilt.
Fabric requirements for twin quilt 62.5″ x 80″:
- Crib quilt pattern (40″ x 50″)
- All traditionally pieced quilt top for the confident beginner quilter and up
- Detailed step-by-step instructions with numerous full-colour diagrams, cutting charts and tags to label all your pieces
- Quilt pattern for a set of accent pillows (16″ x 16″ and 20 x 20″)
- Mostly traditionally pieced, except for castle roof and middle section of tower which are foundation paper pieced
- Includes various tips, tricks and links to tutorials
For more information on how to create the twin size Dragon Dreams quilt, you can follow Astrid's tutorial by clicking here.